- April 30, 2012Thai wine takes a bow
Following its successful harvest of the 2012 vintage, Visooth Lohitnavy, founder of the GranMonte Vineyard in Khao Yai, led his team early this month to Bordeaux, France where they attended Chateau Angelus of Saint-Emilion's En Primeur 2011 at the invitation of the famed winery for the third consecutive year. more info...
- April 30, 2012DITP Invites Local and Foreign Fashion & Leather Goods Entrepreneurs to join BIFF & BIL 2012
The largest and most-established international fashion and leather trade fair in Asia more info...
- April 27, 2012Thai Society in Preparation for the ASEAN Community
Several plans are being worked out and studies are being undertaken to prepare Thai society for the realization of the ASEAN Community in 2015. more info...
- April 27, 2012Thailand and Scandinavian Countries to Boost Bilateral Cooperation at All Levels
Thailand and Scandinavian countries agreed to work closely to enhance their bilateral cooperation at all levels after Danish Foreign Minister Villy Sovndal and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt had paid a courtesy call on and discussed issues with Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul in Bangkok. more info...
- April 27, 2012Siriraj, Thailand's oldest medical school, launches private hospital
Thailand's oldest medical school is launching a new private hospital as an alternative for patients and a means for it to cope with the impending free flow of medical personnel after the launch of the Asean Economic Community in 2015. more info...
- April 26, 2012Enhancing the Competitiveness of SMEs
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Thailand are receiving a major boost, as the Cabinet has approved measures to assist them. more info...
- April 26, 2012Food Safety Policy in Response to the “Kitchen of the World” Project
The Ministry of Public Health is accelerating the implementation of its food safety policy, in response to the Government’s “Kitchen of the World” project. more info...
- April 26, 2012Autoparts Fair to Show Thailand's Potential as ASEAN Leader