- August 24, 2010Thai Leather Trade Mission Will Visit Los Angeles August 30-September 3
U.S. Companies Interested in Meeting Thai Leather Good Manufacturers and Designers Should Contact Thai Trade Center, Los Angeles more info...
- August 20, 2010Thai Economic Officials Discuss Trade, Trees, and Politics during Visit to Seattle, Washington
Thai economic officials explored closer ties between Thai and Washington State companies, helped resolve concerns about Thailand’s political situation, and discussed with U.S. and other Asian government officials how to control illegal harvesting and international trade of protected forests during a series of meetings in Seattle in July 2010. more info...
- August 20, 2010Authentic Thai Cuisine Featured at Le Cordon Bleu North America
Los Angeles-area chefs, restaurateurs, food and beverage executives, the news media, and Thai government officials gathered at the residence of the Royal Thai Consulate General of Los Angeles August 5th to celebrate the completion by Thai celebrity Chef M.L. Sirichalerm Svasti, nicknamed Chef McDang, of his series of cooking courses at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Pasadena, Las Vegas, and Dallas. more info...
- August 17, 2010Thai Trade Center Los Angeles Introduces SEAsTra Handcrafted Women’s Apparel and Accessories to the U.S. Market
- August 10, 2010The first of a planned series of meetings in Alaska
This week a delegation from the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand is visiting Alaska for the first time. Their goal is to encourage Thailand and Alaska to work more closely together and build trade ties. more info...