- May 17, 2013'Thai Kitchen to the World' at the THAIFEX – World of food ASIA 2013
THAIFEX 2013 will host at least 3,100 booths from more than 1,100 leading companies. more info...
- May 15, 2013Bid to make Thailand 'gateway to the global market'
Software Park to help businesses earn more revenue abroad, with goal to achieve Bt3 bn in three years more info...
- May 14, 2013Thai Food, Franchises and Restaurants under ‘Thai Select’ Program to be Promoted at "THAIFEX 2013"
- May 14, 2013East-West Seeds plans Thailand hub
East-West Seed views Thailand as its production base for Asian markets and its Asean hub, and targets export value for 2015 at more than Bt80 billion. Says B8 billion below. more info...
- May 10, 2013Relish Asia's Best-Tasting Coffees at THAIFEX 2013!
The Roaster's Choice Award or a contest of premium-quality coffee beans is being organized for the first time by the Barista Association of Thailand at this year's THAIFEX event more info...
- May 9, 2013Balancing the four elements of thai cuisine
Knowing how to choose from the rich variety of sour, salty, sweet and spicy food items and blend them according to the dish is the secret to mastering the local culinary magic more info...
- May 9, 2013Thailand well placed to tap food and beverage trends
Few industries are more vast, dynamic and rich in opportunity for Thai producers than the food and beverage sector. Revenues of this industry worldwide totalled some $6.5 trillion in 2012, about 8% of global gross domestic product. The industry is growing continuously, and is being transformed by changing demographics and consumer behavior. more info...
- May 7, 2013Great Potential of Thai Halal for ASEAN Markets
Thailand has great potential for producing and exporting more halal food to the international market, especially ASEAN countries. more info...