Ayutthaya Port & ICD Co., Ltd.
- 313 Silom Rd. Silom,
- Bangrak Bangkok,
- 10500 Thailand
- (662) 638-2633
- (662) 631-0978
Need help communicating with this exporter? Let Thai Trade help
- Logistics & Transportation
- Certifications :
- Scale :
- Established :
Ayutthaya Port & ICD Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of CP International Trading Business Group. To promote container transport via inland waterways while helping reduce severe congestion on roadways, port terminals, and depots. Thailand’s existing infrastructure and facilities are overwhelmed.
By the year 2020, projected throughput is expected at 8.5 million TEUs per year. The Ayutthaya Port & ICD will help decrease severe congestion on roadways, port terminals and depots, lower environmental pollution, and increase Thailand’s productivity and competitiveness.
The Ayutthaya Port & ICD is strategically located in Thailand’s central province of Ayutthaya, approximately 75 km north of the capital city of Bangkok. Located at the intersection of the Chao Phraya and Pasak rivers, it is near six major industrial estates.
There are two phases to the project. Phase one began in 2007 in which groundwork was laid for the building of the port. The port will be open and operating by the third-quarter of 2009. ICD construction will begin in 2010. Completion of the ICD is still being determined.
More Information: FAQ on Ayutthaya Port & ICD
Contact: Mr. Komol Satcha, Marketing Manager
Products: Logistic (Port)
Related PostsShips Ahoy! Thailand’s Department of Foreign Trade Tours the Port of Los Angeles, BEST PORT CO., LTD.
More Logistics & Transportation Exporters
- V. Pack & Move (Bangkok) Co., Ltd.
- Profreight Group
- Nitivitee Air & Sea Service Ltd.
- Innovative Logistics Co., LTd.
Upcoming Trade Events
- TAPA 2014: Thailand Auto Parts & Accessories 2014 April 28 - May 1, 2014 | Industry: Industrial Goods
- 18th Saha Group Fair ( Export & Trade Exhibition ) June 26 - 29, 2014 | Industry: FASHION
- ISRMAX Asia 2014 and ISRMAX Horti & Agri Asia 2014 August 29 - 31, 2014 | Industry: FOOD & HEALTH