Ayutthaya Port & ICD Co., Ltd.
- 313 Silom Rd. Silom,
- Bangrak Bangkok,
- 10500 Thailand
- (662) 638-2633
- (662) 631-0978
Need help communicating with this exporter? Let Thai Trade help
- Logistics & Transportation
- Certifications :
- Scale :
- Established :
Ayutthaya Port & ICD Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of CP International Trading Business Group. To promote container transport via inland waterways while helping reduce severe congestion on roadways, port terminals, and depots. Thailand’s existing infrastructure and facilities are overwhelmed.
By the year 2020, projected throughput is expected at 8.5 million TEUs per year. The Ayutthaya Port & ICD will help decrease severe congestion on roadways, port terminals and depots, lower environmental pollution, and increase Thailand’s productivity and competitiveness.
The Ayutthaya Port & ICD is strategically located in Thailand’s central province of Ayutthaya, approximately 75 km north of the capital city of Bangkok. Located at the intersection of the Chao Phraya and Pasak rivers, it is near six major industrial estates.
There are two phases to the project. Phase one began in 2007 in which groundwork was laid for the building of the port. The port will be open and operating by the third-quarter of 2009. ICD construction will begin in 2010. Completion of the ICD is still being determined.
More Information: FAQ on Ayutthaya Port & ICD
Contact: Mr. Komol Satcha, Marketing Manager
Products: Logistic (Port)
More Logistics & Transportation Exporters
- POK Import & Export (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- V. Pack & Move (Bangkok) Co., Ltd.
- Profreight Group
- Nitivitee Air & Sea Service Ltd.
- Innovative Logistics Co., LTd.
Upcoming Trade Events
- Thailand Pavilion Booth#3879 at the Natural Products Expo West 2017 March 10 - 12, 2017 | Industry: FOOD & HEALTH
- BIG+BIH April 2017: The 43rd Bangkok International Gift Fair 2017 and Bangkok International Houseware Fair 2017 April 19 - 23, 2017 | Industry: HOME & LIVING