TILOG-LOGISTIX 2017, the One-Stop Event for Sourcing the Best Logistics Solutions
- August 8, 2017
TILOG-LOGISTIX has historically served as the most effective marketing channel for logistics community, where over 10,000 high-qualified participants from diverse ranges of sector such as Food & Beverage, Personal care, Automotive, Agriculture, and Electronic will congregate to seek for latest logistics advancement by 415 leading brands from 25 countries.
All participants will experience top-notch solutions such as superb GPS tracking system, automated guided vehicle, powerful forklift, advanced racking system and many more to streamline their operation for serving the ever-growing demands of consumers with more efficiency and effectiveness.
Therefore, TILOG-LOGISTIX 2017 under the theme of “ASEAN+6 Connectivity for Sustainable Growth” will definitively be the one-stop event for sourcing the best logistics solutions and networks to create a strong foothold, grow together, and achieve new height in the business status.
Get Full Business Preparation with Numerous Activities
During the show day, there will be full ranges of concurrent activities including many interesting seminars, conferences, and showcases which are designed to open a whole new horizon and empower your businesses as the following:
• Announcement of ELMA 2017 winner – the activity is aimed to honor Thai logistics service providers who have an excellence in logistics management.
• Trade Logistics Symposium 2017 – the event gathers world class experts from ASEAN+6 to share logistics vision and solutions that would strengthen the connectivity within the region, through hot issues from keynote speakers and a series of panel discussions.
• World Transport Logistics Forum Thailand 2017 – the forum will feature special presentation covering key fundamentals for improving logistics connectivity amongst CLMVT countries.
• ECR talk 2017 – Keep up with current and upcoming E-commerce movement with business gurus while getting connected with groups of FMCG industrialists.
• GS1 Conference (Closed Session) – Learn in-depth about the usage and the benefits of RFID technologies and expand your business network with those barcode professionals.
• Innovation Showcase – All participants will get a glimpse of future logistics through live demonstrations of robotic arms from 3 leading brands.
• Thai Logistics Startup Pavilion – Opportunity to discover Thailand’s innovative logistics startup companies that could enhance your business transaction to become fast and seamless
If you are interested in pre-register for any activities/conferences or to find out more, please contact your regional Thai Trade Center.