BIDC 2017, the most exciting Digital Content event in Asia!
- Bangkok International Digital Content Festival (BIDC)
- March 19, 2017
Bangkok International Digital Content Festival (BIDC) is Thailand’s largest annual digital content event first organized in 2014 by various industrial representatives and the Thai government to showcase our creative industries in animation, games, characters, CG&VFX, and e-learning.
BIDC 2017 also coincides with Bangkok Entertainment Festival, the largest and most comprehensive entertainment festival in ASEAN to date. The highlights for this year include:
1. Welcome reception and networking party for all participants
2. Opening ceremony presided by key digital content executives from the Royal Thai Government
3. Professional business matching and networking with 100+ regional and international companies in animation, games, and digital content industries
4. Professional seminars and workshops from international and local speakers in various topics in production, business, technologies and best practices
5. BIDC Awards Ceremony to recognize outstanding Thailand digital content companies
6. Content Showcase featuring the latest in animation, games, VR, CG&VFX, e-learning, and character business from local companies
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
BIDC is the best opportunity to explore possible collaborations and extend partnerships with Thailand’s leading digital content companies and to experience first-hand, the best-in-class products and services Thailand has to offer.
BIDC provides comfortable one-on-one business matching sessions as well as numerous social networking opportunities. As Thailand aims to be one of ASEAN’s leading Digital Content producers, BIDC will continue to strive for better quality, unique experiences and strong partnerships to all international guests. Supported by DITP and DEPA, selected guests will also enjoy full support for airfare and accommodation and transportation throughout the event.
• To drive animation and games business in digital creative economy of Thailand.
• In order to find new partners and confederation for business and target countries,
• Leading to business networking both at a national and international level.
• In addition, motivating the entertainment entrepreneurs in Thailand to adapt and improve competitiveness in the international forum.
• Creating opportunities for Thai entrepreneurs accessing source of investment funds for media production as well.
This year, BIDC will be at the Centara Grand Hotel during March 20-24, 2017. We hope you can join us in the most exciting Digital Content event in Asia.
( Source: Bangkok International Digital Content Festival )