THAILAND INNOVATION AND DESIGN EXPO 2017 (T.I.D.E 2017)
- September 14 - September 17, 2017
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Thailand
For attendee pre-registration and exhibitor applications at T.I.D.E 2017, please download this attached form and return it to your regional Thai Trade Center. Please also kindly specify which trade show you would like to attend.
Event: THAILAND INNOVATION AND DESIGN EXPO 2017 (T.I.D.E 2017)
Date: September 14 – 17, 2017
Venue: Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC)
• Design Bazaar – A marketplace for innovation and design, meet 20 young talented designers and their latest creations
• Innovation Showcase – The showcase that bring together top innovation and design products more than 400 items. For those who are interested can submit the application for exhibit the innovative product without any cost
• Innovation Plus Design Style Cafe – ‘I+D Style Cafe’, the perfect harmony between design, innovation and ecological concepts
• DEmark Store – Pop up store from products that awards by DEmark
• Design Workshop – Inciting creativity and innovation with workshop and fun activities through out the event.
The Main Showcases: Innovation Highlight, Startup Showcase, Innovation Showcase, Design Zone, Business Matching, Innovation Network, Retail Stalls, Activities, Workshop
Value creation from innovation and design
The Thailand Innovation and Design Expo 2017 or T.I.D.E. 2017, organized by the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), has become the leading exposition in the area of innovation, creativity and design. These industries are playing a greater role in maintaining Thailand’s competitiveness in the global market and in order to pursue further development, it embarked on transforming toward a knowledge based economy with innovation, creativity and design as its key drivers.
T.I.D.E. 2017 will comprise many exciting events that showcase Thailand’s potential as a source of innovation, design and creativity. It is hoped that this event will highlight Thailand’s potential as a valuable source of innovation, design and creativity, especially in the next generation of Thais and will also be an integral part of Thailand’s development towards a knowledge based economy.
| Thai Trade Center
NEW YORK Rockefeller Center 630 Fifth Ave. Suite 1960, New York, NY 10111 Tel. 212 482 0077 | Fax 212 482 1177 firstname.lastname@example.org
LOS ANGELES 611 N. Larchmont Blvd 3rd Floor Los Angeles, CA 90004 Tel. 323 466 9645 | Fax 323 466 1559 email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
CHICAGO 700 N. Rush Street, 2nd Floor Chicago, IL 60611 Tel. 312 787 3388 | Fax 312 787 9733 email@example.com
MIAMI 6100 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 100 Miami, FL 33126 Tel. 786 388 7888 | Fax 786 388 7999 firstname.lastname@example.org
MEXICO Gauss 9, No. 102-B, 1st Floor Col. Anzures, Miguel Hidalgo Mexico, D.F. 11590 Tel. 001 5255 5557 5418 Fax 001 5255 5580 4214 email@example.com
TORONTO 80 Bloor Street West, Suite 401 Toronto Ontario M5S 2V1, Canada Tel. 1 416 921 5400 Fax 1 416 921 7545 firstname.lastname@example.org
VANCOUVER 1009-1166 Alberni Street Vancouver, BC. V6E 3Z3 Tel. 1 604 687 6400 Fax 1 604 683 6775 email@example.com